Re - discovering the Daiwa No.7500

The Other Reels forum.
Tonytoned
Arctic Char

Re: Re - discovering the Daiwa No.7500

Post by Tonytoned »

BobTheFloat wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:47 pm I've been collecting these for quite a while now (much to the amusement of some fellow members YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !) I'll pop a post up and some pics when I get a chance end of next week. I love mine and they are my go to fixed spool reels :Hat:
I'm intrigued Bob. I've just ďug out a 9ft fibreglass spinning/Carp/Pike rod that will also go with it. But I'll have to refurb it first.

:Thumb:
Last edited by Tonytoned on Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

The ridicule from the guys comes when I put them on cane in favour of my Altex reels (Not that I used fixed spools much these days) :Scared:
I was explaining to Skeff at Ashmead how much I liked them and used them with cane ( trying to justify myself really) and explained the stick I get from the lads and he simply smiled and said " And rightly so" :laugh:

Paul D

Post by Paul D »

BobTheFloat wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:37 pm The ridicule from the guys comes when I put them on cane in favour of my Altex reels (Not that I used fixed spools much these days) :Scared:
I was explaining to Skeff at Ashmead how much I liked them and used them with cane ( trying to justify myself really) and explained the stick I get from the lads and he simply smiled and said " And rightly so" :laugh:
I've always respected Skeffs thoughts :Hahaha:
And yes I am one of "the guys" that continuously ridicule (or takes the p**s) Bob and his unbelievably huge collection of "Brown reels"....... :eyebrow:

RBTraditional
Catfish

Post by RBTraditional »

I think it’s lovely that Tel collects these reels....saves the rest of us from cluttering up our tackle rooms! :laugh1:
" Angling is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."

https://thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk/

Return to “Other Reels”