Intrepid Elite spares?

The K. P. Morritts Reels forum.
Nobby
Wild Carp

Re: Intrepid Elite spares?

Post by Nobby »

That's most kind Kingfisher, I shall remember that...thank-you.

Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Post by Kevanf1 »

The VFC wrote:I have an Elite schematic if you need one!
Digging up an older thread here :) VFC, If you have an early version may I request a copy of the schematic please? I have one for the later models where the bail arm was changed to one that was fairly normal. I'm trying to find one with the earlier, first model bail arm. It has an extra little lever akin to the Surfcast for folding the bail in closer to the body for easier transportation.

Cheers.

Kevan
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

The VFC
Brown Trout

Post by The VFC »

Oops - sorry Kevan: I missed tis post. Just had a quick squiz at my schematics file - the Elite one I have appears to be the later "Improved" version I'm afraid.

Apologies
Jim

Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Post by Kevanf1 »

The VFC wrote:Oops - sorry Kevan: I missed tis post. Just had a quick squiz at my schematics file - the Elite one I have appears to be the later "Improved" version I'm afraid.

Apologies
Jim
Not to worry Jim :) I do now have a later one. I'm just looking for the earlier model schematic now. I think I might have found somebody with one so all's good. I've passed a copy of the one I already have to the Internet reel website. If I can get hold of the earlier one I shall do the same with that.
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

Memty

Post by Memty »

Found this old post but it is relevant to me.

I have both versions of the intrepid elite and would appreciate a copy of the schematics for both.

I have one I bough completly in bits snd need to rebuild it.

The other reel the anti reverse ratchet doesn't always engage.

Thanks

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Post by AshbyCut »

I hope this helps, Sir :-

"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Memty

Post by Memty »

Your a star AshbyCut

Thanks

Return to “K. P. Morritts Reels”