Romsey 30th September

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Lea Dweller
Pike

Romsey 30th September

Post by Lea Dweller »

I am very much looking forward to seeing lots of TFF members on Sunday, Fredline and myself will have a table. We are bringing some interesting rods, as well as many other items. Come and say hello, it will be great to see you! :Hat:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

Aitch
Pike

Re: Romsey 30th September

Post by Aitch »

I'll be there... bright and early... :Cool:
Just one more cast love, and I'll be on me way home

Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures and memories

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Harry wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:17 am I'll be there... bright and early... :Cool:
Look forward to seeing you Harry, is it still ok for you to collect the remaining floats and signs etc for Phil?

Aitch
Pike

Post by Aitch »

Yes no problems as long as they'll fit in the car

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Harry wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:50 pm Yes no problems as long as they'll fit in the car
Yes they are in a small box, like a shoebox! So long as you don't pack the car out with stuff from me and Fredline's table you will be fine! :Hat:

Aitch
Pike

Post by Aitch »

:Hahaha: :Hahaha: :Hahaha: :Hahaha:
Sorry Ted... when you said "Signs" I envisaged huge shop signs...

I'm not planning to spend much, just pick up a reel or two (like I need any more)

See you Sunday... :Hat:

Stour Otter
Grayling

Post by Stour Otter »

Going myself on Sunday, anyone bringing any Altex No.2 odds 'n' sods (spares), still after a "Steady Block" as shown on the inside left of this Altex rear view.

Stour Otter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The good angler is not the one with expensive equipment. Common sense, observation and trying to realize
what is happening above and below water will catch fish no matter what price equipment you fish with.
L.A. Parker - This Fishing 1948

StefanDuma
Grayling

Post by StefanDuma »

I will be there too with the Men of Trent books with Roger Still I am looking to buy Dreadnought Casting Reel/Percy Wadham items.

I am also looking to buy a glass fibre trout rod in the 6 -7.6 foot range for a 2 or 3 line if anyone has anything suitable.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

StefanDuma wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:36 pm I will be there too with the Men of Trent books with Roger Still I am looking to buy Dreadnought Casting Reel/Percy Wadham items.

I am also looking to buy a glass fibre trout rod in the 6 -7.6 foot range for a 2 or 3 line if anyone has anything suitable.
Look forward to seeing you Stefan, if possible can you remember to bring a Slater reel with a solid wooden drum that I believe you have several of. As you know, I have one which you have seen, but it would be nice to see another for comparison!

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Stour Otter wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:11 pm Going myself on Sunday, anyone bringing any Altex No.2 odds 'n' sods (spares), still after a "Steady Block" as shown on the inside left of this Altex rear view.

Stour Otter
It will be nice to see you John, sorry I cannot help with the Altex, but I am looking forward to seeing your fishy shirt! :Ok:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”