Redditch Angling Fair November 2018

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Troydog
Tench

Redditch Angling Fair November 2018

Post by Troydog »

Good morning all - at the above event where the book 'Dick Walker - the legend' is to be launched I wondered whether it would be useful for TFF members, and maybe all delegates, to wear name badges? That way we may meet some of the people that we have spent time talking to online through the wonderful organ that is TFF?
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
John Harding

Lea Dweller
Pike

Re: Redditch Angling Fair November 2018

Post by Lea Dweller »

In my experience, some of the TFF members wear badges at the tackle fairs and some don't. Once you make contact with someone wearing a TFF badge, they would normally introduce themselves and point you in the direction of other TFF members that may not be wearing a badge. Having said that, myself and fellow TFF member Fredline ( we normally share a table) have failed to make contact with some TFF members on several occasions, for one reason or another. The time seems to pass so quickly and there is a lot to browse through, myself and Fredline should be there in November so hopefully we can point a few people out to you!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

Troydog
Tench

Re: Redditch Angling Fair November 2018

Post by Troydog »

Thanks a lot Lea Dweller - I'll look out for your table!!
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
John Harding

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”