romsey tackle fair date

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Lea Dweller
Pike

Re: romsey tackle fair date

Post by Lea Dweller »

Harry wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:33 pm
BobTheFloat wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:36 pm
Harry wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:16 pm I went the year before last.... (or was it last year..? god, my memory's getting worse)
Looking forward to this year's one... :Hat:
See you there Harry :Hat:
Definitely.... The wife'll be along to keep an eye on the purse strings (some hope) and to supply the TFF chaps some much needed Tiffin :Wink:
That sounds like a plan Harry! I will having a table with my good friend Fredline. I will be hopefully selling a few more "Charity" floats for Tengisgol, plus the reels, rods and other vintage tackle that Fredline and myself will be bringing. Come and say hello, I will be wearing my two TFF badges and a big grin, Fredline is a big chap and may well be wielding a giant float like a baton!

Paul F
Sea Trout

Post by Paul F »

I will be having a table, lots of nice books, some cheap books, floats, odds & sods, a rod or two.
But more importantly, just come and say hello

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Paul F wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:29 pm I will be having a table, lots of nice books, some cheap books, floats, odds & sods, a rod or two.
But more importantly, just come and say hello
I will look forward to seeing you!

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

I've just found out that I'm away in Devon for the weekend and will miss this now :Cry:

Shed_Monkey
Grayling

Post by Shed_Monkey »

I've managed to secure a hall pass from the Boss so will be going along - looking forward to meeting those of you that will be there :Hat:

Cheers
Steve

Paul F
Sea Trout

Post by Paul F »

Shed_Monkey wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:29 pm I've managed to secure a hall pass from the Boss so will be going along - looking forward to meeting those of you that will be there :Hat:

Cheers
Steve
Come and see me at my table Steve :Wink:

Shed_Monkey
Grayling

Post by Shed_Monkey »

Paul F wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:31 pm
Shed_Monkey wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:29 pm I've managed to secure a hall pass from the Boss so will be going along - looking forward to meeting those of you that will be there :Hat:

Cheers
Steve
Come and see me at my table Steve :Wink:
Hi Paul, it'll be good to catch up - and there's always room for another book on the shelf :eyebrow:

Paul D

Post by Paul D »

Cheers
Steve
Me too although I did get the raised eyebrow treatment.

Stour Otter
Grayling

Post by Stour Otter »

Always a must in my diary. Will be wearing this and a big smile.

Looking forward to meeting you fine gentleman.

Stour Otter
The good angler is not the one with expensive equipment. Common sense, observation and trying to realize
what is happening above and below water will catch fish no matter what price equipment you fish with.
L.A. Parker - This Fishing 1948

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Stour Otter wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:15 am Always a must in my diary. Will be wearing this and a big smile.

Looking forward to meeting you fine gentleman.

Stour Otter
Looking forward to meeting you too John, it might be an idea to put some trousers on though! :Hahaha:

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”