The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 14th May 2017

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Re: The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 14th May 2017

Post by Dave Burr »

What, and miss seeing Mal grinning from behind an arm full of newly acquired rods? I'll be there.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

I will have a table adjacent to Fredline, the usual bargains, lots of inexpensive cane rods and centre pins, Efgeeco seatboxes, canvas brolly, canvas rod holdall etc etc come and see us!

Michael
Tench

Post by Michael »

I should`ve mentioned previously, there will be two Browning revolvers available, at bargain prices!.....

MaggotDrowner
Zander

Post by MaggotDrowner »

Do we know who carries out the reel repairs? I have an old flick em with a detached handle that will not simply screw back in and a rapidex that requires a new bush.
"I'd rather be fishing!"

MD

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Post by AshbyCut »

MaggotDrowner wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 6:36 pm Do we know who carries out the reel repairs? I have an old flick em with a detached handle that will not simply screw back in and a rapidex that requires a new bush.
Gary Mills
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Wagtail
Arctic Char

Post by Wagtail »

I'll have a stand to peruse and hopefully amuse :Cool: .... including cane rods, glass rods, reels from £1, canvas rod holdalls, floats, flies, lures, weigh scales, books, magazines, landing nets, baskets, boxes, bait tins and all sorts of miscellaneous and utterly irresistible 'random stuff' :eyebrow:

All TFF'ers are invited to stop and have a chat, and to allow me to put a face to your name/nom-de-plume :cheers:
'The Chub is a very controversial fish. He has a strong army of supporters, but he has an almost equally strong army of detractors. The trouble is that the detractors do not know what they are talking about'. L. Vernon-Bates

Jeremy Croxall
Zander

Post by Jeremy Croxall »

I have decided to attend (ok,been granted permission) and look forward to meeting fellow forum members on the day.
Must remember to wear my badge. See you there guys!
"Oh for want of rod and line I'd fish this stream serene, sublime".

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Jeremy Croxall wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 9:27 pm I have decided to attend (ok,been granted permission) and look forward to meeting fellow forum members on the day.
Must remember to wear my badge. See you there guys!
Look forward to seeing you too, Jeremy, I will be next to Fredline and wearing two badges! I hope that I can remember to put names to faces!

Snape
Bailiff

Post by Snape »

I need to collect a refurbished rob tip from Andrew Davis so will try to get there for 9AM. :Happy:
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Old Man Oakley
Roach

Post by Old Man Oakley »

Is anyone going from Hampshire, who wants to share a lift?

OMO
Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”