ROMSEY VINTAGE & SECONDHAND TACKLE FAIR

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Santiago
Wild Carp

Re: ROMSEY VINTAGE & SECONDHAND TACKLE FAIR

Post by Santiago »

I'll be fishing for mammoth chub and perch in a Thames weir pool from my punt. And the weather forcast is fantastic! So whilst you slack liners are trying to bag even more traditional tackle, please think of me all on me tod with a tight line to me rod . Just hope it's a biggun! So sad to miss out on all the fun of the fair.
"....he felt the gentle touch on the line and he was happy"

Hemingway

Stuart Whiting

Post by Stuart Whiting »

Santiago wrote:I'll be fishing for mammoth chub and perch in a Thames weir pool from my punt. And the weather forcast is fantastic! So whilst you slack liners are trying to bag even more traditional tackle, please think of me all on me tod with a tight line to me rod . Just hope it's a biggun! So sad to miss out on all the fun of the fair.
Be lucky for tomorrow Trevor, those Thames chub and perch are certainly getting bigger :Thumb:

Tweed

Post by Tweed »

A great fair, thoroughly enjoyable, left two reels for repair with the experts, bought some brilliant floats and then pondered a spectacular purchase, but nothing really scored.

Amazed at the lightness of the Walton Hexagraphs but - mmm no. Sough a FJT Roach, mmm tempting but - oooohhhhh that varnish run....mmmm no.

Still there's next time - always next time.

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”