A few Mordex spares...

The Mordex Reels forum.
Kevanf1
Arctic Char

A few Mordex spares...

Post by Kevanf1 »

I have just spotted this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271099256246? ... 1438.l2649 It is an auction for a few Mordex spares. Sorry there are only a couple of hours left but I thought it might be of some use to somebody here?
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

Nobby
Wild Carp

Re: A few Mordex spares...

Post by Nobby »

Interesting. ...just up the road from me....I see he also has a Grice and Young bit on the side of the image.

One of the Path By The Water members is making newly machined ones at the moment, too.

Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Post by Kevanf1 »

Nobby wrote:Interesting. ...just up the road from me....I see he also has a Grice and Young bit on the side of the image.

One of the Path By The Water members is making newly machined ones at the moment, too.
I wonder if they would also fit a Trudex (original ones) too?
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

Nobby
Wild Carp

Post by Nobby »

No, but BarryK on The Path forum will be making some shortly, in a better-than-original material.

Nobby
Wild Carp

Post by Nobby »

Barry, I hadn't realised you hadn't had much interest. I'm quite sure that someday, someone will want one of those bosses and you will be elevated to the Sainthood for making them!

The Youngs ones even more so as there are so many more of them out there.....I'd certainly like one just in case......

Return to “Mordex Reels”