Milwards Flymaster Central Boss

A forum to show any of your restored or built traditional fishing reels.
Penninelad
Arctic Char

Milwards Flymaster Central Boss

Post by Penninelad »

Fell off a rocking rock and smashed the plastic central boss on this reel and my hand . Would anyone have a spare or know where I met get one. It appears to be the same size as one on a Youngs Pridex I also use. Its 9/10" circumference(apologies as I have never gone metric!)I suppose Gary Mills may be able to help if nothing comes via the TFF.
Mark Davies

Keston
Tench

Re: Milwards Flymaster Central Boss

Post by Keston »

Hi Penninelad
I have a parts Pridex with an intact boss . It's a little scuffed though.
If this is of use to you please PM me your address and I will post it to you.
Regards
John

Harry H
Rainbow Trout

Re: Milwards Flymaster Central Boss

Post by Harry H »

Penninelad wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:32 pm Fell off a rocking rock and smashed the plastic central boss on this reel and my hand . Would anyone have a spare or know where I met get one. It appears to be the same size as one on a Youngs Pridex I also use. Its 9/10" circumference(apologies as I have never gone metric!)I suppose Gary Mills may be able to help if nothing comes via the TFF.
I had one replaced by Gary but they are not the same as the originals so if that's important to you you'll be better to buy an Allcocks equivalent as they don't have the Young's name on them.
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
Anthony Shepherdson

Return to “Traditional Reel Building and Restoring”