Using spinners with a centrepin

This forum is for discussing Lure Fishing.
Duebel
Rainbow Trout

Re: Using spinners with a centrepin

Post by Duebel »

Have a look here http://traditionalfisherman.com/viewtop ... t=Spinning

Our fellow TFFer Badger1 uses centrepins for spinning on a regular basis.
Greetings from Bamberg
Martin

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

"Fisherman's Pie" - - Chapter - Spinning for Spring for Salmon by C G Heywood - pages 144 - et al, - explains in great detail all one would ever need about spinning with an Aerial. Pictures as well.

This book bought very cheaply was published in 1929 and shows many variations of angling including coarse fishing at that time.

Duckett
Tench

Post by Duckett »

Duebel wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:02 am Have a look here http://traditionalfisherman.com/viewtop ... t=Spinning

Our fellow TFFer Badger1 uses centrepins for spinning on a regular basis.
That’s extremely helpful, thanks Duebel. I may need a larger ‘pin than I was planning to use!
From "... the wilds of the Wirral, whose wayward people both God and good men have quite given up on ...".

Duckett
Tench

Post by Duckett »

Olly wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 am "Fisherman's Pie" - - Chapter - Spinning for Spring for Salmon by C G Heywood - pages 144 - et al, - explains in great detail all one would ever need about spinning with an Aerial. Pictures as well.

This book bought very cheaply was published in 1929 and shows many variations of angling including coarse fishing at that time.
Thank you Olly.
From "... the wilds of the Wirral, whose wayward people both God and good men have quite given up on ...".

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

No problem - I bought it as I had not heard of it - & it sounded great for pre-war fishing. Now a go to book for my ancient way of salmon fishing and for other odds and ends!

Return to “Lure Fishing”