Precision Rods "R. Sealey's Matchwinner JFT." 13ft.

The Precision Rods forum.
AshbyCut
Honorary President

Re: Precision Rods "R. Sealey's Matchwinner JFT." 13ft.

Post by AshbyCut »

Wagtail wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 9:07 pm
AshbyCut wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 9:02 pm
Wagtail wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 8:49 pm AC Sir, you may be interested - or distressed (?!) to learn that there is also a 12ft version of the Matchwinner which has a whole cane/ split cane middle and all split cane tip section.

I got it as part of a bundle of bits and sadly the rod is probably beyond repair (though the butt ring and tip sections will be recycled). Another one to look out for?
Fear not, Young Sir ... I already have the versions of 'The Matchwinner JFT" in 11ft 3in/12ft/13ft/and 13ft 6in !!! My cup runneth over !!! I have nightmares about the 10ft 6in and 11ft version surfacing !!! :Wink:
Do they have the completely split cane tip and whole/split middle sections, AC? I thought you had the ones with whole/split cane tip and whole/whole cane middle????

Oh, and I've got an 11ft version

ONLY JOKING :Tongue: :Chuckle:
I HATE YOU !!!!!!!! (Just joking too !!! ... mostly !!! :Tongue: )
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Wagtail
Arctic Char

Re: Precision Rods "R. Sealey's Matchwinner JFT." 13ft.

Post by Wagtail »

AshbyCut wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 9:09 pm
Wagtail wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 9:07 pm
AshbyCut wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 9:02 pm
Wagtail wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 8:49 pm AC Sir, you may be interested - or distressed (?!) to learn that there is also a 12ft version of the Matchwinner which has a whole cane/ split cane middle and all split cane tip section.

I got it as part of a bundle of bits and sadly the rod is probably beyond repair (though the butt ring and tip sections will be recycled). Another one to look out for?
Fear not, Young Sir ... I already have the versions of 'The Matchwinner JFT" in 11ft 3in/12ft/13ft/and 13ft 6in !!! My cup runneth over !!! I have nightmares about the 10ft 6in and 11ft version surfacing !!! :Wink:
Do they have the completely split cane tip and whole/split middle sections, AC? I thought you had the ones with whole/split cane tip and whole/whole cane middle????

Oh, and I've got an 11ft version

ONLY JOKING :Tongue: :Chuckle:
I HATE YOU !!!!!!!! (Just joking too !!! ... mostly !!! :Tongue: )
:Chuckle: :Chuckle: :Chuckle:
'The Chub is a very controversial fish. He has a strong army of supporters, but he has an almost equally strong army of detractors. The trouble is that the detractors do not know what they are talking about'. L. Vernon-Bates

Return to “Precision Cane Rods”