A post from darkest Hertfordshire......

Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Re: A post from darkest Hertfordshire......

Post by Dave Burr »

Greetings

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

Welcome to the forum

Harry H
Rainbow Trout

Post by Harry H »

:welcome: to the forum :Hat: enjoy
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
Anthony Shepherdson

ReelMaker
Brown Trout

Post by ReelMaker »

Good evening ,John,I live in Shepreth which is about 5miles north of Royston.I've been member for about 7 yrs now and I really enjoy the friendly people and the articles and discussions ,I am 74yrs and don't fish very much only in the summer,I think this forum keeps me interested in fishing,welcome abroad. Reelmaker.

Mick G
Minnow

Post by Mick G »

Welcome to the forum John. I'm only 5 miles up the A10 from Royston, so perhaps we could arrange to get together to talk about refurbishing rods.

All the best,

Mick G

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

ReelMaker wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:13 pm Good evening ,John,I live in Shepreth which is about 5miles north of Royston.I've been member for about 7 yrs now and I really enjoy the friendly people and the articles and discussions ,I am 74yrs and don't fish very much only in the summer,I think this forum keeps me interested in fishing,welcome abroad. Reelmaker.
Its posts like this which makes me realise how special this forum is and how much it means to people.
Not everyone is able to get out as much as they'd like but this forum keeps us in the loop and involved.

Perchbobber46
Ruffe

Post by Perchbobber46 »

Hello john welcome to the forum sir 🙂

JohnH
Gudgeon

Post by JohnH »

I would like to thank everyone for their warm welcome to the TFF. I'm surprised by how many have done so and it shows how friendly the forum members are. I have had contacts with several members who are within 'casting distance' of where I live with a view to meeting up, including chatting about rod refurbs and arranging a fishing session, as well as gaining some useful information about a rod I had mentioned in my 'introduction' post. Wow, I had not expected all that! Thanks again. Cheers, John

Return to “New Member Information and Welcome”