Hello!

Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
Wallys-Cast
Pike

Re: Hello!

Post by Wallys-Cast »

Welcome to the forum Simon. Excellent introduction. :Hat:

Wal.

Crafty Carassius
Ruffe

Post by Crafty Carassius »

Welcome to the TFF bank, Simon.

OldTackle
Arctic Char

Post by OldTackle »

A hearty welcome Simon. What a "ta-daaaa" introduction. I can't wait to see and read more...
< °) >>><( Christopher )><<< (° >

Venture
Stickleback

Post by Venture »

OldTackle wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:58 pm A hearty welcome Simon. What a "ta-daaaa" introduction. I can't wait to see and read more...
Awww, I’ve gone all shy now... thanks for the very warm and kind welcome everyone. Looking back up that was quite a waffly opening but I have to confess to rarely being so eloquent, gregarious or even that literate and that it was all the result of a late night, thinners fumes and rum.

Be warned though, that heady mix might be good for waffly introductions but you then have to strip off your whippings and start again when you see the mess you made in the cold light of the next day. The only safety net I have is that it’s a boat I live on so late drinking rum on a school night doesn’t make me an alcoholic - it makes me a pirate!

I will post some pictures of this rod I’m building. But when it’s finished - and I’ve just found more rum...

SkimmingTheCream
Chub

Post by SkimmingTheCream »

A belated welcome to the TFF Simon

Return to “New Member Information and Welcome”