Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 1100
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm
- Location: Newark on trent
I spend most of my life fishing the Rest i just waste
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
Welcome to the TFF Phil.
There are a few members in the SYorks/Sheffield area.
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm
- Location: Hereford
Well done Phil - you'll love TFF and you are one of the younger ones.....
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
A very warm welcome to you Phil!
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 pm
Hello Phil, welcome to the TFF
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9049
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Enjoy the forum Phil!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:59 am
- Location: Zeeland NL
- Posts: 8427
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
Welcome to the addiction therapy clinic - where the only cure is to buy more kit and fish with it as often as possible.
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1382
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm
- Location: Pulborough, West Sussex
Welcome aboard Phil
And when the clouds depart And the path is clear, Follow your head, follow your heart And should you reach paradise before me. Mine's a lager
R Hutchinson 1983 From The Carp Strikes Back
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Mark, SofaSurfer and 9 guests