Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9351
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A heart welcome,, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:44 pm
- Location: Miadstone
Fish come and go, but it is the memory of afternoons on the stream that endure
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:58 pm
- Location: County Durham
Hello Richard from County Durham and welcome to the forum.
- Posts: 619
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
A very warm welcome to you Richard. They don't come more dimmer than me!
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1411
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm
- Location: Pulborough, West Sussex
Welcome aboard Richard
And when the clouds depart And the path is clear, Follow your head, follow your heart And should you reach paradise before me. Mine's a lager
R Hutchinson 1983 From The Carp Strikes Back
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 pm
- Location: Canterbury, UK
A warm welcome from me too...
- Posts: 471
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
Welcome to the TFF Sir
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests