Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm
- Location: Newark on trent
I spend most of my life fishing the Rest i just waste
- Posts: 2624
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome Markus, enjoy the forum!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Posts: 2158
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
- Location: Frankonia (Northern Bavaria)
Gone Fishing wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:10 pm
Thank you very much for the warm welcome.
Yes, the traditional way of fishing is addictive .... and very nice.
I would like to show you my floats as soon as I have learned something more about this forum.
Until then, I wish you
Posting pictures is very easy, you'll figure it out in no time.
Have you seen this?
http://traditionalfisherman.com/viewtop ... 61&t=26240
Greetings from Bamberg
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:58 pm
- Location: County Durham
Hello Markus, welcome to the forum.
- Posts: 5716
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:14 am
- Location: Llandrindod Wells (Mid Wales)
Welcome to the forum Markus.
God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling.
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests