hoping

This forum belongs to the River Trent.
TrentFisher
Crucian Carp

hoping

Post by TrentFisher »

A quick session on the Trent this evening hoping to put a curve in my converted Bruce and Walker CTM13A. It had a damaged butt section which I made into a short handle section,the middle section is a stepped taper which give it some backbone and the tip section shows up dinks and wrap rounds nicely!

The whole rod was stripped back to glass and re whipped with chrome low bridge rings.The length is now 11ft.3in. approx and is great rod for touch ledgering as well.

Anyway the fishing was slow one chance as it got dark,connected with a fish but short lived so still hoping next time out.

That's fishing!

Nige.
2016-09-12 19.15.14.jpg
2016-09-12 19.15.14 (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TrentFisher
Crucian Carp

Re: hoping

Post by TrentFisher »

here's the reel/ handle image

CraigM
Grayling

Post by CraigM »

My eldest daughter is off to start 3 years at Nottingham University at the end of the month, so looking forward to trying my luck on the Trent, Trentfisher.

City of my birth as well!

Tengisgol
Barbel

Post by Tengisgol »

CraigM wrote:My eldest daughter is off to start 3 years at Nottingham University at the end of the month, so looking forward to trying my luck on the Trent, Trentfisher.

City of my birth as well!
She's meant to be stepping into her independence but won't be able to get rid of you!
Where the willows meet the water...

https://sites.google.com/site/tengisgol/

TrentFisher
Crucian Carp

Post by TrentFisher »

I had another session last Friday ......Groundhog day came to mind as the session ended the same as the first.....the rod now has teeth marks on it!....still hoping.

The Roach fishing is still going well with sweetcorn though so every cloud...etc.

Nige.

Return to “River Trent”