ABU CARDINAL 6X (Ray Moss)

The ABU Reels forum.
Tengisgol
Barbel

Re: ABU CARDINAL 6X

Post by Tengisgol »

That is very sad; saying some prayers here for a speedy recovery.
Where the willows meet the water...

https://sites.google.com/site/tengisgol/

Paul D

Post by Paul D »

How dreadful, please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery. :Hat:

TemeLAD
Crucian Carp

Post by TemeLAD »

BL - please pass on my sincerest wishes to Ray, I hope he bounces back from his injuries and is back to doing what he loves best sometime soon. I have one of Ray's superb refurbishments on display - it's an immaculate reminder of his skills :Hat:
"I can't wait to buy a bamboo pole and a filament of line and a tube of breadcrumbs. I want to participate in this practice which allows a man to be alone with himself in dignity and peace. It seems a very precious thing to me".

John Steinbeck

BeechmereLake
Brown Trout

Post by BeechmereLake »

Gents, I have passed on your wishes to Ray and by putting them on here he can read them when he is able too, thanks for all your wishes. :Hat:

Quick update is Ray was quite bad yesterday but read all his messages last night and this morning is a bit more chirpier than yesterday, this afternoon they moved him from Intensive care, his wife has thanked you all for your wishes :Hat:
" It is a sinister place yet powerfully fascinating"

"BB"

TemeLAD
Crucian Carp

Post by TemeLAD »

Thanks for the update BL - that is encouraging news. Lets hope he now goes from strength to strength and heading home soon :Hat:
"I can't wait to buy a bamboo pole and a filament of line and a tube of breadcrumbs. I want to participate in this practice which allows a man to be alone with himself in dignity and peace. It seems a very precious thing to me".

John Steinbeck

BeechmereLake
Brown Trout

Post by BeechmereLake »

A further update on Ray is he had a bad couple of days, he had to have x rays for two hours so all the moving around did him in a bit.
Glad to say that yesterday (Thursday) he was in better shape and now seems to know where he is and why he is in there, seems medication was making him slightly delirious and wasn't quite on board with what was going on, he is getting all your best wishes from the group and all his friends on Facebook which is helping him very much in his recovery, thank you

P.S Just spoke with my mate Gary whom many of you who attend Redditch will know from when we share our tables there, he made the long trip up from Hertfordshire today to visit Ray in hospital, he told me Ray was very tired but he managed to talk to him for 20 minutes or so, has a long road in front of him and is still in a lot of pain, damage to his hands is not good so we may of seen the last of his wonderful work for a very long time.
It was a surprise for him to see Gary there but appreciated it no end.

"BB"

BeechmereLake
Brown Trout

Post by BeechmereLake »

Quick update on Ray Moss, he was put into Intensive care two week ago as it was diagnosed he had double pneumonia, as if he didn't have enough to worry about, anyway he is looking and feeling a lot better now and his wife said "after thinking I was gonna lose him last week he is back as old Ray the man I know" his skin graphs have gone well just struggling with the physio, she is the one who keeps bending his fingers, Ray said "Dam Devils Disciple that one I can see it in her eyes" so Margaret knew he was back on track. Seems he is over the worst part now just the operations to his hands left.
Couldn't wish for better news gents :wave:

"BB"

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

Sounds much more hopeful of a good recovery. Again best wishes!

Paul D

Post by Paul D »

Thanks for the update BL, so relieved Rays on the mend. :Thumb:

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Post by Dave Burr »

Fantastic news - very relieved.

Return to “ABU Reels”