Chris Ball Alrounder

The J. S. Sharpe Ltd rods forum.
Beresford
Sea Trout

Re: Chris Ball Alrounder

Post by Beresford »

So let me clarify this Sharpes ex rod builders of Middlesex are now selling rod building parts from an estate in CP? Can we persuade them to come here and advise us what they are up to? It would be interesting to know.

I suspect Chapmans probably know the taper to the Allrounder – I'd heard they were making up blanks for Sharpes in the end. How true that is I can't confirm.
The Split Cane Splinter Group

Macko
Grayling

Post by Macko »

Might be worth asking Paul Cook, I think they made blanks for him.

ATB Macko

Enchanted Dusk

Post by Enchanted Dusk »

If you fancy a day on the Trent one day let me know and we'll see how they compare. Some great fishing up here!

Beresford
Sea Trout

Post by Beresford »

That sounds like a wonderful offer and I've never caught a barbel. If I may I shall certainly let you know. I look forward to hearing of your first impressions of the Barder. Are you going to collect it in person or is that too long a drive?

I can bring my Chapman made blank – 11' 2lb t/c carp rod to add into the mix.
The Split Cane Splinter Group

CWK
Perch

Post by CWK »

Macko wrote:CWK, they are on the trading estate where Autodeck car repairs are, in Iver Lane, near the Canal bridge, BTW, if you ever have to use Autodeck make sure you completely empty your car before taking it in.

ATB Macko
Thanks muchly Macko , I might pop in there , no not Autodeck , and see what they are doing ...

Macko
Grayling

Post by Macko »

If you fancy a day on the Trent one day let me know and we'll see how they compare. Some great fishing up here!

Hi ED, is the above directed at me or Beresford

ATB Macko

Return to “J. S. Sharpe Ltd Cane Rods”