F T Williams Kennet Supreme

The F. T. Williams Rods forum.
ChubMeister
Stickleback

F T Williams Kennet Supreme

Post by ChubMeister »

I have a F T Williams Kennet Supreme that is in need of some restoration can anyone recommend someone who can give this rod some TLC.I live in Bath.
Many thanks in advance,

Woodytia
Crucian Carp

Re: F T Williams Kennet Supreme

Post by Woodytia »

I can recommend Steve Boncey, he has a website and some of the rods I've sent to him are probably better than when they were new.

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

I am with Steve who is very capable of restoring to better than new! A couple of mine are!

Paul D

Post by Paul D »

Try the Orvis shop in bath, one of the staff ( the manager I think, his name escapes me) is into cane has a few interesting contacts, I spent over a hour in there last chatting all things fishy with him. :Hat:

Muscavado
Grayling

Post by Muscavado »

My vote is for the Rodmeister, Wal
I have no need to sing his praises as many have done so before, and undoubtedly will continue to do so. :Hat:

John

ChubMeister
Stickleback

Post by ChubMeister »

Thank you everyone for the very helpful replies. I will report back on progress in due course.
Tight lines to one and all for an end of season flourish!

ChubMeister
Stickleback

Post by ChubMeister »

Yesterday I delivered my F T Williams Kennet Supreme to Steve Bonceste for restoration along with a B James Avon Perfection and a B James Mk IV Carp.
I was lucky enough to be shown a number of rods and reels that Steve had restored wow this is a true master of his trade. I am looking forward to seeing my rods restored to their former glory. Many thanks for the recommendation .

Return to “F. T. Williams Cane Rods”