Chris Yates Facebook Page

This forum belongs to Chris Yates.
Snape
Bailiff

Re: Chris Yates Facebook Page

Post by Snape »

Blunderer wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:48 pm As part of the regular "archive" series, today a copy of a 1990 Edward Barder catalogue is on the Facebook page which I thought might be of interest to some of you.
His first one by the sounds it. The days when a new rod was £250!
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Troydog
Tench

Post by Troydog »

I think that iconic individuals in any walk of life eventually get to the point where they just want to get their life back. Its been a long and exciting journey to become famous and ground breaking. But when you get there, after a while and all the accolades, you just want to get back to ordinary things with ordinary people.
Bob Dylan, the fabulous poet, thinker and songwriter is in the same place now and so are many others. Good luck to them and I thank them all for the massive contribution that they have made to many of our lives. Good luck to Chris Yates.......
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
John Harding

Nog
Stickleback

Post by Nog »

is not a goldeneye a duck?

Troydog
Tench

Post by Troydog »

Give the guy a break!!

He's done his stuff for the angling world, and now I guess he would just like to be left alone to enjoy what he wants to do with the rest of his life....
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
John Harding

Return to “Chris Yates”