The beauty of Ashmead

This forum belongs to other pools and lakes.
Jenks

The beauty of Ashmead

Post by Jenks »

Check out this wonderful little video of Ashmead, put together by Heather Paterson for the final part of her Masters Degree for Wildlife Documentary.
Judging by this exquisite piece of film work, I think she should do okay!

http://vimeo.com/74819045 :Thumb:

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Re: The beauty of Ashmead

Post by Skeff »

I've put Heather in touch with Hugh Miles, who loved the film..... I have a feeling Heather is destined for great things.

See you soon Jenks

Mark
Head Bailiff

Post by Mark »

It is a wonderful video, very nice indeed.
Mark (Administrator)

The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).

Jenks

Post by Jenks »

Skeff wrote:I've put Heather in touch with Hugh Miles, who loved the film..... I have a feeling Heather is destined for great things.

See you soon Jenks
See you next weekend Skeff, although I hear that the landscape has changed a little since Heather's filming exploits.

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Post by Skeff »

Look forward to it Jenks.... Lost my mobile if you're trying to call!

Mushy
Arctic Char

Post by Mushy »

That's a superb video and testament to the work you, Skeff, and your team of anglers/conservationists have done - I have forwarded it to a friend of mine that is rather anti angling to demonstrate the added value that us float flingers bring to the countryside and its inhabitants. I'll let you know her response !
Best Fishes
Mushy

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Post by Skeff »

Mushy wrote:That's a superb video and testament to the work you, Skeff, and your team of anglers/conservationists have done - I have forwarded it to a friend of mine that is rather anti angling to demonstrate the added value that us float flingers bring to the countryside and its inhabitants. I'll let you know her response !
Now that's going to be interesting! I'm glad you enjoyed it.... I wonder if she will?

Jenks

Post by Jenks »

Skeff wrote:Look forward to it Jenks.... Lost my mobile if you're trying to call!
Again! Bloody hell, buy a leash. :Brickwall:

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Post by Skeff »

:oops: :oops: :laugh: :laugh:

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Post by Skeff »

Heather has been given a Distinction for her work. Her film has been chosen as one of the best five produced by her year and has been sent to Channel 4...... I'm not sure what they intend to do with the films but there must be chance that it will find it's way onto the TV in some form in the future.

Congratulations to a talented young lady!

Return to “Other Pools and Lakes”