Blenheim Palace

This forum belongs to other pools and lakes.
Dave

Re: Blenheim Palace

Post by Dave »

It seems there may be four of us interested in an autumn date with the perch/pike at Blenheim...
Me
Snape
Tony 1964
SK ( if he can square it with the wife's birthday :tongue: )

Are we OK for the 4th December chaps?

If you are, then I'll arrange a booking for two boats if there's the four of us

Hey...a day like today would be a treat!
Dave

Tony1964

Post by Tony1964 »

Sounds good to me. I have pencilled it in my diary. The only pike gear I have is spinning gear, if we are deadbaiting from a boat I will have to use some carp gear. I don't have any traditional gear suitable.

I will probably target perch though, a big stripey would be just the ticket :thumb:

StalkingLuke
Crucian Carp

Post by StalkingLuke »

I would be up for a June tench fishing expedition.
Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

J.T
Catfish

Post by J.T »

stalkingluke wrote:I would be up for a June tench fishing expedition.
Put me down for this one as well, assuming everyone wants to do a second trip. :)
"piscator non solum piscatur"

Dave

Post by Dave »

Ok Tony...so it's in your diary. I haven't heard from anyone else so it could be just the two of us. I'll wait and see if anyone else shows an interest and then book later in the week. It's £33 for the boat....and we can start at 6.00am if you're brave enough at that time of year. I understand there are some grand perch residing in there..tempting but I may go for the pike (or a mixture of the two)??? If anyone on here has fished there for the perch and can give some pointers on tactics that would be great...

Snape
Bailiff

Post by Snape »

I'm not sure I can commit fully right now although I am interested so maybe book the 1 boat and if there is a chance I can come with another friend and we'll book our own boat.
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Return to “Other Pools and Lakes”