Meanwhile at the hidden pool...

This forum belongs to other pools and lakes.
Tengisgol
Barbel

Re: Meanwhile at the hidden pool...

Post by Tengisgol »

Pallenpool wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:01 pm What a bend - my favourite rods - did you land the fish Phil? And is there more footage?
:Hat:
Yep, landed three in the jungle. Very cagey; had to hang the line off a twig before they’d take he crust! No more footage though, I had the phone in one hand and rod in the other and it was as much as I could manage. It really was a two-handed job!

Where the willows meet the water...

https://sites.google.com/site/tengisgol/

Pallenpool
Zander

Re: Meanwhile at the hidden pool...

Post by Pallenpool »

Tengisgol wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:03 pm
Pallenpool wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:01 pm What a bend - my favourite rods - did you land the fish Phil? And is there more footage?
Yep, landed three in the jungle. Very cagey; had to hang the line off a twig before they’d take he crust! No more footage though, I had the phone in one hand and rod in the other and it was as much as I could manage. It really was a two-handed job!

I’m going to save that image of the rod - strange how something pulls at the emotions - that shot does for me in spades. Lovely Cypri too. Thankyou for the post it’s made my day.
Peter
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

www.thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk

Return to “Other Pools and Lakes”