Lemington closing.

This forum belongs to other pools and lakes.
LuckyLuca
Barbel

Lemington closing.

Post by LuckyLuca »

I received an email today from Debbie saying that from October they will no longer offer day tickets. Fishing will be available to people staying at the fishery either in their accommodation or on the caravan park.

Shame, a few of us have enjoyed some nice visits.
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete.

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Re: Lemington closing.

Post by AshbyCut »

Oh My Word !!!!! :Cry:
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

Looks like a tff caravan is needed
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Tench Dreamer
Crucian Carp

Post by Tench Dreamer »

Wonder why? Whenever I've been there it's always been very quiet on day ticket .. maybe 20 on all three coarse lakes and a couple of bivvys on the carp water. I've been there when it's been 5 in total

An enjoyable place I always found with Tench almost certain. And the small pool was always good sport. I took my boys and we had good days out. Gone now , they don't fish any more so on a personal note end of an era in two ways

Miss those Tench though

JAA

Post by JAA »

That's a shame, but I always felt they didn't really like the run-of-the-mill day-ticket anglers and always seemed a bit relieved when some of us types pitched up and behaved politely and followed the rules. Nice place for a weeks fishing holiday though.

Return to “Other Pools and Lakes”